Review about Churchs Chicken Boneless Buffalo Wings Combo from Boston, Massachusetts
I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16.My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken was uncooked inside!!!!
Omg! We were grossed out. We went back to Church's and was even more disappointed. First, we stood at the counter 3 mins before anyone acknowledged us.
Second, after telling the worker what happened, all she said was "uuugghhhh" and "you want me to make you some more?".
We were never offered an apology, a refund, or the opportunity to speak with a manager.She offered to make us whatever we wanted...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Churchs Chicken Boneless Buffalo Wings Combo
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "i received the worst service in Arcadia, Louisiana! After placing my order and pulling up to the window i sat for a good 15 minutes before an employee even acknowledged..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it. It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."