Review about Churchs Chicken Boneless Buffalo Wings Combo from Boston, Massachusetts
I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16.My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken was uncooked inside!!!!
Omg! We were grossed out. We went back to Church's and was even more disappointed. First, we stood at the counter 3 mins before anyone acknowledged us.
Second, after telling the worker what happened, all she said was "uuugghhhh" and "you want me to make you some more?".
We were never offered an apology, a refund, or the opportunity to speak with a manager.She offered to make us whatever we wanted...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Churchs Chicken Boneless Buffalo Wings Combo
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."