Featured Not resolved
1.5

I ordered a family meal, and requested 1/2 spicy 1/2 regular. When I got home the spicy chicken was like a brick. It not only looked burnt, but as if it was sitting under a heat lamp for 10 hours... My mac and cheese was half full also.

I went during dinner time (530pm). I sat in line for 30 mins. which is not uncommon for that churches, however if you wait that long you expect FRESH FOOD!!!

I am a single mother of two small children ages 2 and 5 with a full time job. This was my night to take a breather from cooking...but that wasn't the case.

This churches is the closes to me, about 15 miles away. So I tried to call them (at least 50 times) with no answer. I refused to drag my children out on a school night to drive back, sit in line for something they failed to deliver which is fresh food. Its hard to believe the manager would even allow food to be served this way.

This is one of the most awfulness experience I've ever had. I will no be returning to this location. I will be telling my family and friends not to good to this location.

San Diego, CA- Euclid Ave Location

Product or Service Mentioned: Churchs Chicken Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

Comments

#1119099

Yeah telling your friends will not do anything, just because someone tells me not to go somewhere because they had a bad experience won't mean that I will listen.