Churchs Chicken - OLD BRICK CHICKEN

26 of 73 Churchs Chicken reviews

I ordered a family meal, and requested 1/2 spicy 1/2 regular. When I got home the spicy chicken was like a brick. It not only looked burnt, but as if it was sitting under a heat lamp for 10 hours... My mac and cheese was half full also.

I went during dinner time (530pm). I sat in line for 30 mins. which is not uncommon for that churches, however if you wait that long you expect FRESH FOOD!!!

I am a single mother of two small children ages 2 and 5 with a full time job. This was my night to take a breather from cooking...but that wasn't the case.

This churches is the closes to me, about 15 miles away. So I tried to call them (at least 50 times) with no answer. I refused to drag my children out on a school night to drive back, sit in line for something they failed to deliver which is fresh food. Its hard to believe the manager would even allow food to be served this way.

This is one of the most awfulness experience I've ever had. I will no be returning to this location. I will be telling my family and friends not to good to this location.

San Diego, CA- Euclid Ave Location

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Churchs Chicken
Review category
Fast Food
review #793749

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Churchs Chicken? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 73 Churchs Chicken reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 27 #1119099

Yeah telling your friends will not do anything, just because someone tells me not to go somewhere because they had a bad experience won't mean that I will listen.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.