5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they won't open till 11:00am I tell her the sign says open at 10:30 am not 11:00 am and she goes off to the mouth people like her don't need to be dealing with customers 11:00 am and still closed

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Churchs Chicken and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Churchs Chicken.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Churchs Chicken to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Churchs Chicken?

Comments

Just as ive said before.....these ghetto employees are allowed to work at these eateries and ruin experiences for customers. I would be willing to bet that the supervisor is ghetto too.