Churchs Chicken Customer Care Review from Blenheim, South Carolina
i received the worst service in Arcadia, Louisiana!After placing my order and pulling up to the window i sat for a good 15 minutes before an employee even acknowledged me....once taking my money i was told it would only be a minute or two until i received my order....which turned into another good 15 minutes.
....while waiting i witnessed the only two employees i am assuming sitting down and playing on their phones...u actually got pictures of them doing it!!!There were many customers inside as well as 2-3 cars behind me....
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."