Churchs Chicken Customer Care Review from Blenheim, South Carolina
i received the worst service in Arcadia, Louisiana!After placing my order and pulling up to the window i sat for a good 15 minutes before an employee even acknowledged me....once taking my money i was told it would only be a minute or two until i received my order....which turned into another good 15 minutes.
....while waiting i witnessed the only two employees i am assuming sitting down and playing on their phones...u actually got pictures of them doing it!!!There were many customers inside as well as 2-3 cars behind me....
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Visited churches chicken on Newboston Rd in Texarkana,Texas & I orederd 20 boneless wings which supposed to had been 5 sweet & spicey , 15 honey barbecue, sm.okra& i..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."