Blenheim, South Carolina

i received the worst service in Arcadia, Louisiana!After placing my order and pulling up to the window i sat for a good 15 minutes before an employee even acknowledged me....once taking my money i was told it would only be a minute or two until i received my order....which turned into another good 15 minutes.

....while waiting i witnessed the only two employees i am assuming sitting down and playing on their phones...u actually got pictures of them doing it!!!There were many customers inside as well as 2-3 cars behind me....

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Churchs Chicken and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Churchs Chicken.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Churchs Chicken to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Churchs Chicken?

Comments