I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16.My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken was uncooked inside!!!!

Omg! We were grossed out. We went back to Church's and was even more disappointed. First, we stood at the counter 3 mins before anyone acknowledged us.

Second, after telling the worker what happened, all she said was "uuugghhhh" and "you want me to make you some more?".

We were never offered an apology, a refund, or the opportunity to speak with a manager.She offered to make us whatever we wanted...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Churchs Chicken and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Churchs Chicken.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Churchs Chicken to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Churchs Chicken?

Comments