Churchs Chicken Boneless Chicken Wings Review from Texarkana, Arkansas

14 of 73 Churchs Chicken reviews

Visited churches chicken on Newboston Rd in Texarkana,Texas & I orederd 20 boneless wings which supposed to had been 5 sweet & spicey , 15 honey barbecue, sm.okra& i didnt check my food after waiting in the line for 15 minutes ,so when i got home i had recieved 6 hbbq & 9 buffalo so i called back the lady said bring them back i asked for a refund she said we font give refund i let my children eat the 6 hbbq & took the buffalo back to the resturant so the manager that i talked to on the phone was there she tols me she could only replace the 9 buffalo which is wat i wanted but couldn't do nothing about the 3 that u was shorted this is not the first time the staff need to be better listener's when taking a order in drive thru instead of rushing to take the orders..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Boneless Chicken Wings
Review category
Fast Food
review #833428

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Churchs Chicken? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 73 Churchs Chicken reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04 #1236567

. I drove into your Church's Chicken on New Boston Road in Texarkana Texas today around 4:30 p.m. I sit there at your drive thru at least 10 minutes before I was even waiting on I fit in your life 30 minutes waiting on my order believe me it was two pieces of chicken 2 sides and an order of the 20 biscuit bites cinnamon biscuit bites I then was told after sitting there and waiting ma'am we don't have any macaroni and cheese so I said okay I took another order taking his order get on with it I'm fine my chicken is cooked is so hard I can't even eat it my son of a biscuit bites all over cooked tell me why is the service so bad at this store it's like the employees do not even care about customer service why would you put old chicken in somebody's box that they are paying for I have no idea someone needs to visit the store talk to these employees if they don't like their jobs they don't need to be there because I do not appreciate that, I cannot even eat food that I have paid for .there was at least 4 Drive Aways during this time I was sitting there waiting for my order had I not paid for my order I probably would have drove away too, no one ever addressed why the wait was so long not offer a complimentary drink or anything something to let the customer know that they are concerned I just feel that your workers had no concern for the customers that was coming through that drive thru and on top of that to get home and you can't even eat the food that you pay for this is a real... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Churchs Chicken. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Churchs Chicken.
Filing a new complaint about
×