Featured Not resolved

This is an ongoing issue that I have at the MLK, Little Rock, AR location.I have been there for the past couple of weeks trying to get their Chicken & Biscuit Bites.

Every time I went, they didn't have any ready for an hour or so OR they ran out of mini biscuits!!! In those couple of weeks, I've gone there 2 or 3 times a week & they have told me the same ***! Not only that, their attitude is UNACCEPTABLE!!! They didn't have the special to serve, but did have ALOT of attitude to go around!

It happened between 11:30am and 1:30pm, which I think they should prepare quite a bit of that special since it's during lunch time. I went there again today & it's the same thing, plus their debit/credit card reader didn't work. SMDH.

Just pitiful.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Churchs Chicken and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about churchs chicken and biscuit bites from Churchs Chicken was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Churchs Chicken.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Churchs Chicken to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Churchs Chicken?

Comments